Lane Glo North has a league you can enjoy with all the benefits you want including a great social activity and a FUN time with friends. Our Leagues and programs are each designed for different caliber of bowlers and ages alike!
Start your own league with your group of friends or work!! We are flexible and will work with you to make your league the best it can be!
Get social, Get Competitive but Get having FUN is our only requirement!! For more information on how to start your own league please call us at (727) 848-2566
Check out our line up and get in on the fun today! Sign up as a full team, partial team or individual!
“It’s Good to be Bad” only in the BAD Bowlers League! Are you a Bad Bowler? If so, then you’re invited to join the upcoming “Pub & Grub Bad Bowlers”– Fun & Social Mini Programs... “Where It's Good to Be Bad'!
- Gather up your fun team of 4 and sign up today!
- Thursdays @ 7pm starting November 3rd!
- Its 3 games of “9 is Fine” bowling – Knock 9 pins down of your first ball and = Strike!
- >>> BONUS>>> Each night of bowling your team will get a large pizza and a pitcher of draft beer or pop delivered to your lane! <<< BONUS <<<
- It’s a short 8-week mini league with plenty of fun in store!
- All this for only $12 per person each week!
Spots are limited
- Mini fun league - 6 sessions
- Weekly team chips/salsa & pitcher of margies or soda
- 4 Bad Bowlers per team!
- 9 down on first ball = strike!
- $14 per week
- Sanctioned league that bowls 36 weeks (split season
- Individuals or full teams
- 95% handicap
- Starts September 6, 2022 at 6:20pm
- Organization meetings on August 30th at 7pm
- 4 person mixed handicap league
- 32 week sanctioned league
- Returning bowlers will use current book average
- New members will establish average after 1st night of bowling (3 games)
- Wednesdays at 7:00pm
- Starting September 7th
- $17 per week per bowler
- Meeting date: 8/25/2022 at 7pm
- Practice start time: 7:30pm
- More teams = more $$$
- Starts Friday, September 30th, at 7pm
- 6 week sessions for couples
- $40 per couple per week
- Each couple gets:
- 2 games each (with shoes)
- 2 drinks ** each - domestic beer, wine, well
- Shareable appetizer
- Loaded nachos, pot stickers, mini alleyway board or quesadillas